Ep 009: Austin Eubanks of The Foundry Treatment Center Shares Their Cutting-Edge Addiction Recovery Style
Austin Eubanks, an injured survivor of the Columbine shooting and the COO / Program Director for The Foundry Treatment Center in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, discusses their unique and cutting-edge approach to detox, recovery and beyond.
Rooted in the 12-steps, the Foundry’s multi-modality regimen takes full advantage of their stunning ranch location in Colorado and incorporates the four-pillars of medical, clinical, wellness and family, into each individuals journey on their recovery path.
They call it complete addiction treatment.
Now, Austin’s particular and incredible journey into and out of addiction allowed him to learn and grow each step of the way.
So, stay tuned for this great interview and hear his story, what they do at The Foundry, and what Austin says was his best piece of advice. It’s pretty cool.
More info about Austin Eubanks and The Foundry Treatment Center:
- Website: http://foundrytreatmentcenter.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/foundrytreatmentcenter
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/company/the-foundry-llc
- The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
- The Addictions Coach – The Nation’s Foremost Recovery Coaching & Private Addiction Treatment Services Firm: https://theaddictionscoach.com/
Bunmi Aboaba taps into powerful energy sources to help those in recovery get their body’s natural systems synchronized and healthy again.read more
Can marijuana be effective in pain and addiction treatment?read more
Redefining All Aspects of Recovery and Treatment
The Addictions Coach provides you or your loved one with immediate access to a network of nationally acclaimed treatment services.
The Nation's Leading Addiction Treatment Services, Coaching and Interventions Training Academy
The Addictions Academy was founded to increase education in the areas of addiction that have been previously unavailable to the general public.
The Addictions Academy offers on site training, live virtual classroom experiences (webinar) or on demand classes (learn at your leisure) in an array of subjects that fit your practice or services. FULLY ACCREDITED.