Ep 019: Jeffrey Jones – The Family Recovery Solution, Helping Families Navigate a Successful Addiction Recovery Pathway
On today’s episode, the focus is on how a family can navigate the addiction and recovery pathway.
Keeping your family healthy, learning how to avoid some of the common mistakes, integrating new healing strategies and navigating your family’s highest vision for your future are all important to recovery success.
Working with more than just the addicted individual, Jeffrey Jones incorporates the entire family in the recovery process.
Recognizing the slow process of addiction and how it affects family members is key to finding solutions for recovery.
Through family meetings, phone calls and family intensives like retreats, Jeffrey discusses his three-phase process of Recognize, Resource, Restore as the foundation for a successful healing process.
- Website: http://www.thefamilyrecoverysolution.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TFRSolution/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-jones-0303834
- The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
- The Addictions Coach – The Nation’s Foremost Recovery Coaching & Private Addiction Treatment Services Firm: https://theaddictionscoach.com/
Bunmi Aboaba taps into powerful energy sources to help those in recovery get their body’s natural systems synchronized and healthy again.read more
Can marijuana be effective in pain and addiction treatment?read more
Redefining All Aspects of Recovery and Treatment
The Addictions Coach provides you or your loved one with immediate access to a network of nationally acclaimed treatment services.
The Nation's Leading Addiction Treatment Services, Coaching and Interventions Training Academy
The Addictions Academy was founded to increase education in the areas of addiction that have been previously unavailable to the general public.
The Addictions Academy offers on site training, live virtual classroom experiences (webinar) or on demand classes (learn at your leisure) in an array of subjects that fit your practice or services. FULLY ACCREDITED.