Ep 035: Christina Veselak – Addiction Recovery Nutrition and the Molecule Dance
How are addictive behaviors are driven by the brain?
How do you support optimal brain (and therefore mood and behavior) function using diet, amino acid therapy and other brain-supportive nutrients?
A well-fed, balanced brain reduces cravings and relapse and allows people to engage more successfully in the treatment and recovery process.
Can you feed your brain properly to cope with stress gracefully? Find out in this episode.
Christina Veselak, Garden Gate Counseling and Consulting; The Academy for Addiction and Mental Health Nutrition; The Alliance for Addiction Solutions
Phone: (303) 888-9617
Other links / Books:
- Seven Weeks to Sobriety by Joan Matthew Larson – https://www.amazon.com/Seven-Weeks-Sobriety-Alcoholism-Nutrition/dp/0449002594/
- End Your Addiction Now by Charles Gant – https://www.amazon.com/End-Your-Addiction-Now-Nutritional-ebook/dp/B00AOAFWQ8/
- The Mood Cure by Julia Ross – https://www.amazon.com/Mood-Cure-4-Step-Program-Emotions-Today/dp/0142003646/
- The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
- The Addictions Coach – The Nation’s Foremost Recovery Coaching & Private Addiction Treatment Services Firm: https://theaddictionscoach.com/
Compulsive sexual behavior can systematically destroy a person’s life much as addictions to alcohol or drugs can. And it’s affecting an increasing number of people, say psychiatrists and addiction experts.read more
Michael Gallardo is the host of the Sober Together podcast and creator of the Sober Journal. Learn more: https://www.sobertogether.com/ -- Recovery Innovators Radio is to here to help you turn your addiction recovery challenges and failures into successes and...read more
Bunmi Aboaba taps into powerful energy sources to help those in recovery get their body’s natural systems synchronized and healthy again.read more
Can marijuana be effective in pain and addiction treatment?read more
Listen to "Ep 038: Nick Basalyga - In The Saddle, Riding Into Recovery" on Spreaker. In The Saddle's mission is to build a fellowship of recovering individuals through cycling, community service, and group support. During this episode, James talks with In The Saddle's...read more
The Nation's Leading Addiction Treatment Services, Coaching and Interventions Training Academy
The Addictions Academy was founded to increase education in the areas of addiction that have been previously unavailable to the general public.
The Addictions Academy offers on site training, live virtual classroom experiences (webinar) or on demand classes (learn at your leisure) in an array of subjects that fit your practice or services. FULLY ACCREDITED.