Ep 035: Christina Veselak – Addiction Recovery Nutrition and the Molecule Dance
How are addictive behaviors are driven by the brain?
How do you support optimal brain (and therefore mood and behavior) function using diet, amino acid therapy and other brain-supportive nutrients?
A well-fed, balanced brain reduces cravings and relapse and allows people to engage more successfully in the treatment and recovery process.
Can you feed your brain properly to cope with stress gracefully? Find out in this episode.
Christina Veselak, Garden Gate Counseling and Consulting; The Academy for Addiction and Mental Health Nutrition; The Alliance for Addiction Solutions
Phone: (303) 888-9617
Other links / Books:
- Seven Weeks to Sobriety by Joan Matthew Larson – https://www.amazon.com/Seven-Weeks-Sobriety-Alcoholism-Nutrition/dp/0449002594/
- End Your Addiction Now by Charles Gant – https://www.amazon.com/End-Your-Addiction-Now-Nutritional-ebook/dp/B00AOAFWQ8/
- The Mood Cure by Julia Ross – https://www.amazon.com/Mood-Cure-4-Step-Program-Emotions-Today/dp/0142003646/
- The Addictions Academy – The Nation’s Leading Accredited Addiction Treatment Services, Recovery/Sober Coaching & Intervention Training Academy: https://theaddictionsacademy.com/
- The Addictions Coach – The Nation’s Foremost Recovery Coaching & Private Addiction Treatment Services Firm: https://theaddictionscoach.com/
Bunmi Aboaba taps into powerful energy sources to help those in recovery get their body’s natural systems synchronized and healthy again.read more
Can marijuana be effective in pain and addiction treatment?read more
Redefining All Aspects of Recovery and Treatment
The Addictions Coach provides you or your loved one with immediate access to a network of nationally acclaimed treatment services.
The Nation's Leading Addiction Treatment Services, Coaching and Interventions Training Academy
The Addictions Academy was founded to increase education in the areas of addiction that have been previously unavailable to the general public.
The Addictions Academy offers on site training, live virtual classroom experiences (webinar) or on demand classes (learn at your leisure) in an array of subjects that fit your practice or services. FULLY ACCREDITED.